What's new
What's new

Need VQC 15/40 4th axis parameters.

bjjmachinist

Plastic
Left the machine down to long without power and lost parameters. I have reinitailized and reloaded the parameters I had which were just for the x,y,z axis. I did find a handwritten note in the manual that the 4th axis parameters GDR should be 13 and the SQ2 should be 16. This made the 4th axis operational but when it turns 90 degrees it says it is only 15 so I dont have the increment set correctly and also had to give a couple parameters numbers so it had a feed value to home out and for rapid moves. Anyone have an m2 with 4th axis parameters or anything that might shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated?

Parameter MC4 is probably incorrect. It's a servo co-efficient parameter which consists of a linear zone and Tau setting.

Yeah the parameters that was in the back of the machine didnt include the 4th axis so it was blank. The mc1,mc2,mc3 are set at 1040 so I put the mc4 at 1040 to see if it that would work. That didnt work anyone have an idea what the mc4 parameter for the 4th axis should be?

Back