What's new
What's new

Machine lights out, fuse?

The outlet is probably a GFI and may have tripped. Press reset at the outlet and you should be good to go.There may also be a circuit breaker inside the cabinet.

J

What 79Jimmy said. The lights went out on my machine one day took me an hour to figure it out was tied into the GFI outlet. Reset it and they came back on. Felt like a dumbass at the time but hell i just never thought to even check it until i noticed that it was tripped... doh!

Didn't run that machine today, but will fire it up in the morning. I tried the GFI reset at the time, maybe didn't push it in enough. Looked for fuse/breaker inside without any luck. I'll be a bit fresher in the mornin. Thanks guys. I'll be happy to continue as a member in the dum bass club and reset the GFI.

Plastic factory I started at years ago paid $$$ to have a tech come in and flip a breaker on a machine because it wasn't in the location specifed on the electrical drawing. Imagine that. >__<

We had to 'Indianise' those machine lights ..... so we wired up 220 volts and pin type lamps
(as against screwed on bulbs).......

Wish Haas did that for exported machines...

MJM

Back