What's new
What's new

Pinging gentleman that gave me3 RPC plans last winter

smootz

Stainless
Last winter I got a lot of good advice for building my 10HP RPC. One gentleman in particular sent me plans using a Steveco potential relay. I have finally reached the point where I need to do the build and I have lost your contact info and name. I have the plans and would like to keep you abreast of my progress. If you remember me please respond.

Thanks, SCOTTIE

toolnut?

Was it, Bruce Norton (toolnut) from Kingsport, Tn? He has been kind enough to help me with building a 7.5 Hp RFC. I know his design has the Steveco in it.

Scottie,

Bruce is a good friend of mine and in my opinion you can't go wrong using his RPC plans as the basis for a good unit. Bruce will probably be away from the 'puter until Monday as he is attending Arnfest 2008 outside of Chicago. For those who don't know, Arnfest is a yearly get-together of persons interested in older North American made woodworking machines. Bruce has made a few small changes to his plans in the past two years. I am pretty familiar with his design and ideology. If I can help you with anything, post here or PM my on the backburner. I will P.M. you with his phone #.

Jeff Smith
Huntsville, AL

Back