What's new
What's new

G154 Select Work Coordinates

chucker

Aluminum
In my haas manual it shows additional work offsets P1 to P99 you use G154 P1 and so on like the G54.1 P1 on other controls Then it show #14001-#14006 I am ussuming this is the register where you would put your X,Y,Z,A,R vaules. Now the Dumb question where do you find these registers in the control to view what is in them I am thinking you could enter the value in them like this #14001=10.6 from the program is this correct I do some thing simular on a fanuc

try this

Refering to your HAAS manual, press the offset button several times until you arrive on the work offset page. On the lower portion right after G59. Yes this is where you put the values for work offset derived from executing a variable calculations command. Just like when you incorporate an autoprobing sequence to your nc programs. I hope I provided some insight.

autoprobing?!

My work are too cheap for things like autoprobing on our vf6. We get a piece of bar turned on the sl20 to 20mm that sits in a collet as tool 40. Maybe they are paranoid that someone might break it. (see below) :)

We don't even have auto tool length measure (tool presetter) on our sl20, because one guy measured the length of a tool, then hit turret index, wiping out the tool presetter with a large boring bar. (right in front of the haas guy when he was showing him the ropes, on the brand new machine as it was delivered) :D

Back