What's new
What's new

Lost my quick code

g-coder05

Titanium
I'm running a VF-3SS and some how wiped out the regular quic code format. I still have my probing cycles but thats it. Haas sent me the quick-code.nc file but there install insturctions havent worked.

1 Insert flop
2 List programs
3 Type, quick-code.nc
4 F-3 read disc

All this does is install it in the reagular program files.

Anyone have another way to get it back?

With the floppy in the drive try bringing up a program in edit mode (any program will work but I normally use O02020). Hit F1 to open the editor and then scroll sideways to the menu that includes 'Read Directory' or Directory List', I forget which it is called. You should see the quick code file in the directory list and you just highlight it and press Write.

Hi
Interesting how your do 3D figure or with Quick code.
I with Haas do 2D program but if required 3D figure with quick code don"t can do 3D program.I do 3D with CAD software and program do with CAM software.
Quick code is helping operator do litle program how is required quickly this program do driling; milling and another short process.

Good luck to you.
Darius

Sory for lapsus

got it! Thanks guys. now ive lost my VQC.
As far as 3D, I dont use it for that. I just use it for simple fixturing pro's.

When the machine was delivered it would have a had either a floppy or a usb drive with all the Settings and Parameters and back-up copies of VQC.

Sometimes the floppy or usb drive was in a little pocket on the inside of the electrical cabinet door, have a look there.

Hi

Good morning

If your have this very problem your can do another VQC.In your technical machine center book is exsample how do another VQC.Your can probing this process, i don"t know or this process is long time.Find your this list in your book and probing.

Darius

Doesn't the quickcode file have to be located under a particular file number in order to be found? O09997 for visual quick code, O09999 for quick code.

Back