What's new
What's new

Haas TM1 for sale in detroit/ann arbor area

bernerscientific

Aluminum
A good friend of mine has decided due to the economy to sell his very clean Haas TM1. It has 1300 spindle hours and is very clean. He has most of the options including a 10 position tool changer and rigid tapping. Its priced to move!! He also was a Haas service guy and will give advice on the machine. He is not a member of this forum so he asked me to make an announcement for him. Feel free to call me with questions if you are interested. I can also email pictures. thank you -- rick 734-834-0285 cell anytime

A good friend of mine has decided due to the economy to sell his very clean Haas TM1. It has 1300 spindle hours and is very clean. He has most of the options including a 10 position tool changer and rigid tapping. Its priced to move!! He also was a Haas service guy and will give advice on the machine. He is not a member of this forum so he asked me to make an announcement for him. Feel free to call me with questions if you are interested. I can also email pictures. thank you -- rick 734-834-0285 cell anytime

hot much? what year?

Back