What's new
What's new

Hurry get your limited edition Tony Stewart VF-2SS :)

Yikes. Too much American Chopper, Rides, American Hotrod trickle down.
Probably comes with a case of Coors Light too.
Edit; Oops, my error. Just looked at his sponsor list. Case of Old Spice.

I don't get it either....

I wonder if Gene Haas signed the certificate of authenticitiy from his jail cell.

On the positive side, if nobody goes for the "special edition" they may discount it. Of course then you have to look at it everyday..., But I got a deal years ago on a Rick Mears Edition (remember him?) Snap On toolbox the only difference was a etched aluminum plate on the top box lid

On the positive side, if nobody goes for the "special edition" they may discount it. Of course then you have to look at it everyday..., But I got a deal years ago on a Rick Mears Edition (remember him?) Snap On toolbox the only difference was a etched aluminum plate on the top box lid

I think about 20 plus years ago Buick if I am not mistaken, made a special addition car painted like a Nascar, they ended up discounting them quite a bit.

That paint job makes the E'bay porch paint job's look great:crazy:.

It was bad enough that they handed out posters like that at open house a couple months ago. If I bought one of those machines it would last forever as none of my operators would run it.:eek: and I wouldn't blame them.

I know first hand it can be difficult staying on the pulse of what your customers need and want. Sometimes I drop the ball and other times I make a home run. When I saw this I just laughed and shook my head. Who wants to look at this type of color and style for the next 10-15 years if they owned a machine like this.

Just like Steve Seebold posted, why can't they just make machines.

Really, really funny, thats why I passed on Hass, long ago.

Only one left half way decent in US-Hardinge-but I have to go to New York for training. Mazak looks better everyday, training close, top machines and software, plus plant in US. Leaning that way. I'm sure the girls will love the paint scheme on the Hass.

Ya, well before you get to carried away on the Mazak theme, take a good read of the warranty, especailly the part regarding onsite service. It may cure your expectations somewhat.

My Integrex was down for 97 days in the first year waiting for service...

Thankfully it's out of warranty now so it's rarely down for more than a few hours....

Why do people get so exercised over a marketing ploy. It might work and generate some sales that otherwise would not have occurred, it might not. Does the paint job influence the operation of the machine?

Just like Steve Seebold posted, why can't they just make machines.

They tried and this was the ultimate option they could think of. I think it will have a list price higher than P-COOL.:skep: I have a baseball cap and poster with a picture of that machine on it, makes me feel special :vomit:

Back