What's new
What's new

TL-1, IPS: cutting too much air

I just edit the program's startposition in MDI and that fixes it for me. I am not sure if that parameter can be edited. It probably can but to find the correct one, I do not know. I will ask my service guy in the morning.

Not near the machine currently but I beleive the setting is the X clearence setting. Beleive the default is .05" .

Will check this again at work on Monday and make sure of the setting.

How do you like your machine?

I just edit the program's startposition in MDI and that fixes it for me. I am not sure if that parameter can be edited. It probably can but to find the correct one, I do not know. I will ask my service guy in the morning.

You make a good point, but I'd still want to cut that parameter to 30% of it's current value. Thanks for checking with your guy. I can call Monday, too. Will post if I learn anything.

Not near the machine currently but I beleive the setting is the X clearence setting. Beleive the default is .05" .

Will check this again at work on Monday and make sure of the setting.

How do you like your machine?

I may poke at it today.

I really like the machine. Just starting to make it sing. Will post some pics of latest project soon.

Ok... I did this today and liked it.

I found a parameter that is the likely candidate, but did not experiment. It's in a group of parameters "CAN CYCLE ...".

Back