What's new
What's new

Finding used parts for Haas VMC. Spindle drive, cards, etc

viper

Titanium
I am thinking about converting one of our machines with a Magnetek drive, to a Haas vectoring driving. Haas pricing is not too bad on the items but they want all my old stuff. They also will not do it unless they come out to install the upgrade. That includes a processor, IO board, drive, encoder, cabling, etc. My god, they will be charging several K just to install the stuff I think!!

Might look to do this upgrade myself. Then have them out to load the software.

haas parts

I just purchased 30 complete Haas Spindles, coolant pums, control cabinets, and tool changer assemblies all for resale. If I can help, give me a call. I am sure my pricing will suit your needs or the needs of others.
Mike Reeves, Automatics & Machinery, Colorado; 303-651-6545, [email protected]

Bump. Still in the market for these items.

HFO guys, I would buy these new from you since you at least did have a really good price on the update parts but I am not willing to bring your techs over for that. I just do not trust them. You make some good electronics but your techs are parts changers, not techs. I literally had a heated discussion with one because his meter in ""AC"" mode would not show any voltage on the DC buss from the drive.

I first schooled his ass on the fact that the drive not only rectifies power (what is that?) for it's own spindle use, but sends DC power over to the drive cards for further PWM controlling of other AC servo motors. Only when I flipped it to DC for him and showed him a sticker that said ""DC BUSS"" did he start to believe me....

At over 100.00/hr, I expect to be the one getting schooled....

Back