What's new
What's new

HL-2 Alarm 134 "Low Hydraulic Pressure"

Loner Industries

Cast Iron
So I just bought this machine and I was aware of this issue. But, at the previous shop the alarm would clear it self after a couple of resets. Anyway I need to fix it for real. So I pulled the motor out today and had it tested, and it check out to be good.

So I am guessing it is either an issue with the pressure sensor or the pump. I really don’t want to pull the pump out again of I don’t have to so I am checking here for suggestions or a way to test the sensors.

Thanks in Advance

I put a new filter on it and I also double and triple checked and it is phased correctly, I think I am going to have to pull the pump out and have it gone through. Any other ideas or knowledge about Parker pumps would be helpful.

Did you change the hydraulic oil when you changed the filter? Given the age of your machine, it's possible that it still had its original oil.
I didn't do the work, but a co-worker changed the oil (still generated alarms, especially @ power on), and then changed the filter, which fixed the problem.
Have you asked Haas tech about this? Their over-the-phone advice is free & they're a great bunch of knowledgeable guys.

Back