What's new
What's new

Some Haas Props

ARB

Titanium
I hear people bag on Haas from time to time. Sometimes deserved.;)

I thought I would relay a very positive experience.

It is no secret that I have a 1994 VF3. My monitor pooped the bed Saturday.

I called my HFO Monday. They had a monitor in stock for a 16 year old machine for a mere 350 clams. I got it today (Tuesday) and now I don't have to run it by memory.:D

So big props to Haas for supporting their machines for the long run with fair prices and great service.

:cheers:

Can't complain about that! For the few parts I have needed over the years, they were always in stock and shipped ASAP. Some people really P&M about their HFO, but mine is top notch with parts, service, and price.

Same here. I use the Morris group out of Ct. for my local HFO. Top notch guys, everyone of them. Even the few times my 1992 VF-0 has needed service, the parts that weren't a "part of the plan" were still on the van.

Same here. I use the Morris group out of Ct. for my local HFO. Top notch guys, everyone of them. Even the few times my 1992 VF-0 has needed service, the parts that weren't a "part of the plan" were still on the van.
Is Coby your local Haas rep? He was my rep until he moved up to that HFO. He took very good care of us.

I agree. On the rare occasions I've needed a part for my Haas's they are in stock and shipped to arrive next day. Their service techs have always given me the assistance I need to solve my problems quickly without having to resort to sending out a tech.

Then of course there's Mazak.... love the machines, hate the service. Wish they were a tenth as capable as haas...

Is Coby your local Haas rep? He was my rep until he moved up to that HFO. He took very good care of us.

I've never heard of Coby and have only dealt with the service manager there Dino. Stand up guy, always very helpful and responsive.

Later,
Russ

Then of course there's Mazak.... love the machines, hate the service. Wish they were a tenth as capable as haas...

The trick with Mazak is to find a service guy that went out on his own. The guys that leave Mazak and go out on their own are usually the better ones. Since I've been lucky enough to find a great Mazak Tech... can't really complain much about it. (8 mazaks on my floor to take care of)

I've got one VF3.. its going on 5 years old... never had a service call! Its not the fastest machine but it just keep pumping out parts day after day. Very happy with that one.

Must have been a bad week for Haas monitors...had to replace the one in my 95 machine as well.

Also thought I needed a new Tool Probe in a lathe...wind up was before changing it the Haas tech found an issue with mine and asked if he could try to fix it...well go right ahead was my answer. Few minutes later it was working like a charm.

They may have lost a $1000.00 of my money on that fix...but I can pretty much guarantee my next machine will be another Haas.

Just a little bit of info, the monitors can be repair at your local tv repair shop. Or if you ever get in a bind and need to run it and the screen is out, get a old computer monitor and use it. They plug in the exact same way as the haas monitor.

Just a little bit of info, the monitors can be repair at your local tv repair shop. Or if you ever get in a bind and need to run it and the screen is out, get a old computer monitor and use it. They plug in the exact same way as the haas monitor.

Good to know and glad I saved the old one as a back up. It worked for about two hours before pooping out.

Back