What's new
What's new

2008 Haas Sl-30 File Transfer Naming Issue

Ben_A

Aluminum
I bought my SL-30 new in February of 2008 and have had this problem since I purchased it. The problem occurs when transferring a program from the machine memory to a USB drive. If I select program O00041, it actually transfers Program O00040 BUT the file is labeled O00041 and the actual program name within the file is O00040. This is not a big deal, but nevertheless, it’s annoying. Anyone else every run into this and/or know how to tweak it so I actually transfer from the machine to a USB device what I want?

By the way, when I upload a program from the USB device to the machine memory, everything goes like it’s supposed too.

Thanks in advance.

-Ben_A

Common Mistake

The Haas control will transfer the program that is highlighted by the yellow cursor. A common mistake is to select a program by pressing "write" on program o00040 and then pressing down to confirm that the program shows as selected. The name of the file is given by the operator, so when you type "o00040" while the yellow cursor is on o00041 the control creates a file called o00040 with a program o00041.

Back