What's new
What's new

Does anyone have some pull with Haas

Must be a sign that the economy is getting better.. I remember a time back around 1980, that there was a 1 1/2 year wait for a Bridgeport, and supposedly a 4 year wait for a Moore Jig Borer or Grinder..

I had a similar wait on an SL-10...the good news is they where right on target with the time.

As said before, A demo or start calling other dealers...someone may have one on the floor...or suggest your dealer do it for you. Also, ask if they can seek a similar machine with different options...I could have had my SL-10 much sooner if I accepted with a Tailstock... Then there is always get a used one as you can't wait...

They have picked up in sales 2 fold from the last year and a half ago. Check for a demo machine or one that they have with more or less features that can be altered to what you need after delivery. They hold to their delivery date in my region. Worth the wait! :drool5:

gonna play the waiting game!! have a job lined up for it already. but have to run the job manually till it gets here... clamp 3000 pc 9000 times and drill 12000 holes a month..... :crazy:

I guess I'm fortunate ... I was told that it would take 6 weeks to get my TM 2p (at HaasTek, March 17th). It took a week for Haas to approve the order ... just yesterday I received a call that I should receive it May 13th. Not bad ... 7 weeks from the order.

Count down has begun ... 43 days.

Pat H.

Back