What's new
What's new

This old Haas, where does this go?

BGL

Hot Rolled
Hey kids,
Got all the work done on my 1992 VF-0 and am starting to put back all the covers we had to hastily remove for transport.:willy_nilly: Have some parts we are wondering where they go. Its the early cartoon version plastic type, I was hoping someone out there had one and would be kind enough to take some pictures of the four inside corners to help speed things along. :o

Send them as a private message or email if you prefer - THANKS!

What do you mean by "the four inside corners"? Where the guards intersect?

Not exactly sure what you mean. The guards fit together sorta like puzzle pieces, and I don't see where if they were scattered about the floor you wouldn't be able to see where they would go.

I have a 1992 VF-0, but I'm not sure what you need pictures of.

Here's an old pic of my 92 VF-0. Let me know what you need (in more specific terms) and I'll get some more pics to you.

Best Regards,
Russ

100_1508.jpg

Russ,
Yes, where the panels intersect.
Thanks for the reply, I knew I'd seen that picture before! You have exactly the same machine. I Have all the panels in place or at least located, trying to position four steel, right angle brackets about 10" overall 1" wide with short channel on one end, painted white. I thought they may go horizontal in the corners where the end panels meet the front/back top/bottom. If I could poke my head inside the open door looking inside I would look to the back right; lower and upper corners and the front corners as well.

Sorry I do not have a better word pictures than that -will be a day or two before I can get to it again.
Thanks,

Hey man.....here's the pics you requested. Let me know if you need anymore.

Best Regards,
Russ

Inside back right corner.

020-1.jpg

Inside right panel.

021-1.jpg

Inside back left corner. The piece of rubber keeps the coolant from leaking out back there.

022.jpg

Back