What's new
What's new

rpm problems in program

cnsee

Plastic
has anybody had a problem with running a slow rpm on a tool and then the next tool no matter what the rpm is in the program will run slow to and every tool after that. for example im running a boring bar rough passes at s1000 and the finish pass at s500 (its a long bore) the next tool is an ID thread bar with the insert i have the program at s2000 but the tool runs at s500 still, we have this problem with a few of our programs but cant figure it out, me the setup guy, and our programer has messed around with it a few times and cant get it to run right. has anyone had this problem before and know how to fix it!!!!!!!

has anybody had a problem with running a slow rpm on a tool and then the next tool no matter what the rpm is in the program will run slow to and every tool after that. for example im running a boring bar rough passes at s1000 and the finish pass at s500 (its a long bore) the next tool is an ID thread bar with the insert i have the program at s2000 but the tool runs at s500 still, we have this problem with a few of our programs but cant figure it out, me the setup guy, and our programer has messed around with it a few times and cant get it to run right. has anyone had this problem before and know how to fix it!!!!!!!

I know it might sound silly, but post the code of a program that does it for us to see.

Mike

This is definitely a G50 issue. Put G50 S10000 into MDI and press CYCLE START, this should fix the problem. If you have a G50 in the program, place another G50 at the next tool with a higher S value.

Back