What's new
What's new

Haas VF-2 clearing tool offset

linh

Plastic
We just got a new Haas VF in last week and can't figure out how to clear the tool offsets instead of doing it one by one with the F1 key. On the older Haas mills we could clear the tool offset simply by pressing Origin. How is done on the newer machines?

Lastly, is there a way to over ride the 750 max rpm with the key turned to setup mode?

not sure how old your "older" ones are - my 2006 does it that way also.

Have you checked the manual?

I know about the F1 key. On the older ones we hit origin and it would clear all the tool offsets. Instead of having to go to each one and hitting the F1 key to clear it out.

This vf-2 is brand new and seems to be different. It sucks to hit F1 for 10+ tools. Just trying to find a faster way to clear it out.

I know about the F1 key. On the older ones we hit origin and it would clear all the tool offsets. Instead of having to go to each one and hitting the F1 key to clear it out.

This vf-2 is brand new and seems to be different. It sucks to hit F1 for 10+ tools. Just trying to find a faster way to clear it out.

lol - what I posted is straight from their latest owners manual...so not sure what to say there.

I think you missed what I posted. I assume you called your HFO already and got this fixed, but here is the part of the manual again FYI.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 944

Back