What's new
What's new

HAAS Opereating

dalip kumar

Aluminum
hey guys,
my self Dalip Kumar and i am presently work on FANUC oi series. Last weak my boss tell to buy new machine with Haas control.
And i don't know about this control. i have 3-4 months to learned it. So guys if you have any type of video or any kind of pdf help
please guide me. just i want to know their operating criteria like how start, reference the m/c, edit prog. creat DNC link with Computer and
extent possible.

Thanks
Dalip

Are you not able to open the tab and look at the pdf files? That is the correct link, lower on the page is tab to OPERATOR'S MANUAL, click on that and it will show a choice to lathe or mill - everything you need to get started is in there. Another is to search for: Haas Programming Workbook.

I was going to say the same thing, Haas website has manuals and lots of info.

Aside from that you could try contacting your local Haas Factory Outlet (HFO) and let them know what you are looking for. If similar to our HFO, they will have an Applications Person on Staff to answer questions and will have training Classes. If your buying a new machine, some training is usually included.

Some Real Good news, Haas Controls are Dead Simple and Very User Friendly. Someone familiar with CNC operation should be able to pickup the Haas Control in Very Little Time. Some of the canned cycles are a bit Quirky...but the basics you'll have little issue with.

An example---to start machine and reference:
- Push the Green "Power On" button, wait for machine to Power on and Initialize
- Now push the "Power UP/ Restart" button which is always the Red Button at the Top Left Corner of the KeyPad, It is just one position to the right of the "Restart". Machine homes itself, loads Tool Number 1 and is ready to run....could it get any easier?

Back