What's new
What's new

Boot disk for Bridgeport 760 VMC DX32

Mark Triebold

Plastic
Greetings,

I am looking for a Boot disk for a Bridgeport VMC 760 DX32
Anybody out there have a copy I could get, buy , steal , prostitute myself for.
I am dead in the water until I get one.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Mark

It's just a DOS boot disk. 6.22 is the newest it will work with. Won't work with 7.0. I likely have one you can use. Had a DX machine for decades. Probably still have disks laying about. Worst case, I know I have digital copies somewhere that you can extract to a floppy. Ping me directly to remind me and I'll look for the floppies.

Thanks, yes it is the 6.22. I've owned this machine for over 20 years and I had one around, but I moved recently and can't find it to save my ass.
Any help would be appreciated. Mark

Boot disk for Bridgepoert 760 VMC DX32

Thanks Jon,

I am aware that they are specific to that machine. I appreciate the response back. BPT said they will burn me a copy for $350!!! The machine is prompting me to reinstall Boot disc but I would hate to lay the cash out and find out it was something else. Hopefully someone has one or can simply make a copy for me.

Thanks, Mark

Ummmmmm yoy should hit up emi... 610-287-4240. im pretty sure its $149 or something like that.

I only brought it up cause ive seen people try to use ez path software on traks before lol

Jon

It sounds like maybe your hard drive is dead, or your BIOS settings are wrong (not reading your hard drive). What exactly does it say when you turn it on?

I have a VMC 760/22 and can make you copies of whatever you need, if it helps.

Back