What's new
What's new

Bridgeport Series 1 CNC Maintenance Manual-M-154 ( 369 pages), excellent reprint

Rob Fayette

Plastic
Hi guys,
I wanted to tell people about this great manual source in case it wasn't well known. I bought a Bridgeport Series 1, BOSS, CNC machine about 3 years ago and at that time I had a hard time finding a manual for it. I finally found this manual from a seller on Ebay. It is an excellent reprint with very clear copying. All of the prints are legible down to the tiniest detail. (I had bought a different reprint and it was terrible. Most of the detail on the schematics was illegible and useless.) here is a link to the current sale of the manual on ebay Bridgeport Series I CNC Maintenance Manual - M-154 | eBay. If this link doesn't work the sellers ebay handle is mn-bargain-man and his store is MN-BARGAIN-STORE. Currently the manual is $123 plus $15.20 shipping. I think this is expensive, but after the trouble I had finding a manual I think it is very worth it. I found the manual very helpful when it came to getting my machine working. If it turns out there are better sources for this manual then this thread may pull out some of that information and be helpful in that way.

Rob

Back