What's new
What's new

Hardinge dsm-a relay wiring

Klix

Plastic
Hardinge dsm-a turret up microswitch

Does anyone have the parts manual for the dsm-a? I have seen a version on eBay but it's a bit pricey. I'll probably end up ordering it but I thought I would ask in here before hand.

I'm missing the turret up micro switch so I need to find a part number for a replacement. Or if anyone has access to one of these machines, possibly undo the 6 cover screws and snap a photo?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have three of these machines as well as a parts list, one is pealed apart as I am working on getting it going. What is the location of your missing switch?

Hi, thanks so much for the reply! The switch that I am referring to is on the backside of the machine right behind the turret. There is a black box located directly underneath where the two hydraulic and 1 air lines connect to the turret. There are 4 screws holding a cover on the black box and the micro switch is right there once the cover is removed.

Im having a hard time finding out how to include a photo on this reply. If I can figure it out, I'll post a pic.

Again, thanks so much for the willingness to help out! Cheers!

There are two switches in that location one upper and one lower. The upper has a larger cover plate than the lower, it has 1 green wire and 1 black wire and the lower switch has 1 yellow wire and 1 red wire. I wondered what you were taking about when you said 6 screws in your first post. I will get you that information today.DSC02653.jpgDSC02658.jpgDSM-A 001.jpgDSM-A_ 001.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for having a look. The switch pictured is the one I'm missing (green and black wires). If you are able to get me a part number off that switch, that would be amazing.

Appreciate the help!

I posted the drawing with part numbers, make sure that you get both

switch CT-10224
switch actuator AM-11283

I get my parts from;

Fabio Martino
Parts Administrator

EMEC Machine Tools Inc.
205 Admiral Blvd. Mississauga, ON. L5T 2T3
Tel: 905-565-3570 Ext. 238
Fax: 905 565-3580

My bad, I saw the diagram but missed the respective parts list. Truly appreciate your assistance. I'll reach out to Fabio.

Cheers!

Back