What's new
What's new

Where to Sell Anilam Parts?

rallyguy

Plastic
I am converting an Anilam Crusader M machine to LinuxCNC and will have a bunch of parts to get rid of. I'll have a bunch of parts to get rid of when I am done and wondering where is the best place to sell them. I would love to put everything on ebay for a stupidly high price, but there is one problem and I do not know exactly which part is the culprit so I just want to sell the lot to someone. I want to make sure the fault is understood and I dont expect top dollar. A fair price would be good. I sent two emails through ebay, but dont know if I will get a response, or if they will be interested.

The unit is currently under power until the weekend and I can take video of current functionality. However, the unit will not take key inputs from the display/control box. The display is good, I think it is the PCB under the CRT, but not positive. Display and keypad are in excellent condition though, and I will have the PS and all control PCBs to get rid of.

Are there any forum members in good standing to recomend, or suggested refurb houses that might be interested? Again, I am not looking for top bidder, and I dont want to piece the parts out, just want to know who to contact while this is still running so that I can answer questions on what is working and what isnt.

Thanks.

Back