What's new
What's new

Interact 2 seris 4 not running

paulepc

Plastic
I have a Interact 2 series 4. TNC 2500B On startup today it said "battery buffer low. I put new batteries in the message has gone, but now it don't work.

on power up and plc check, it goes into manual mode, bypassing the reference stage. If I try to jog, nothing happens, if I try to run a program it says wrong axis. On the drive cards there are 4 led's that I believe all light up, now only 2 light up on all three cards
I have had a look at the parameters and they seem to look ok, Any suggestions on how to get it up and running?
Thanks

Partly solved the problem. Parameter 10 was zero it should be 7. Now axis are showing. But I get an error message X axis drive fault. It appears not to be enabled.
I have been told that 3CR led should be lit but its not. The drive card is a Bosh Z15 anybody have info on what voltage and terminals to enable the drive?
Also which parameter enables the x axis.
Thanks

Partly solved the problem. Parameter 10 was zero it should be 7. Now axis are showing. But I get an error message X axis drive fault. It appears not to be enabled.
I have been told that 3CR led should be lit but its not. The drive card is a Bosh Z15 anybody have info on what voltage and terminals to enable the drive?
Also which parameter enables the x axis.
Thanks

I am positive you have more parameters that are not correct. You will need a full reload of them. Tell than don't screw with anything else.

Back