What's new
What's new

Prototrak Remote Stop/Go switch

jkruger

Stainless
Is anyone interested in a remote switch for the 2 axis Prototrak controls that is actuated by the quill? I have built and use a remote switch that is connected to the quill and sends a signal to the control to go to the next position when the quill is returned all the way to the top. Much handier and faster than reaching for the button every time you want to move to a new hole location. Pretty simple to use, just disconnect the original remote and connect this one when you have a bunch of holes to spot, drill, tap, etc... I cut 30% off of a 3000 hole job a few weeks ago. I'm thinking about making some more and want to know if anyone would buy one and what would be a reasonable price. The first one paid for itself threefold on the first job. I'm trying to figure out if I could make a bunch of these and sell them. The one I made fits a Republic Lagun, but I'm sure I could make mounting components for any Bridgeport or clone. Please PM if you are interested.

Cheers! Jon

I would be interested in the remote switch for our ProtoTrak Plus on a Bridgeport.

Back