What's new
What's new

Round Ram Handwheel

Toddiman

Plastic
Hello All
I am restoring an old Bridgeport step pulley milling machine and the only part that I cant find available is the handwheel on the turret. It's a round ram model and from what I can tell, it's common that these are missing alot of the time.
Would anyone here have one that they would be willing to part with or can someone tell me the size of handwheel that was originally supplied on this machine.
Thank You all for your help!
T

I took an old broken handwheel out of the trash at the school I was going to and brazed it back together. I bought a 1/2" drive socket at a pawn shop and silver soldered it in the center. Part of the reason I did this was to practice brazing cast iron, but it was practical because I wanted the useable handwheel as well.
I'm also known as being pretty ummmm "thrifty".

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2286.jpg
    IMG_2286.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 96
Hello All
I am restoring an old Bridgeport step pulley milling machine and the only part that I cant find available is the handwheel on the turret. It's a round ram model and from what I can tell, it's common that these are missing alot of the time.
Would anyone here have one that they would be willing to part with or can someone tell me the size of handwheel that was originally supplied on this machine.
Thank You all for your help!
T
I have an original...what's it worth ?? :scratchchin:
Ted
[email protected]

Back