What's new
What's new

Where to post Wells Index?

OldParts

Aluminum
I tried posting on a thread in the General forum, but had a suggestion to post in US Heavy Iron instead. Yet the Bridgeport forum now seems a closer match to me, even more-so considering it's tooled in R8. I don't quite know my way around here yet, so we'll see.

The main question: Is there a running 'meet and great' thread for the "Wells Index Club?" :gossip:

Actually, I have a few more practical questions, but probably best if I first know where to post them! :crazy:

Thanks!

Note: I'd already posted this to in Heavy Iron too. Sorry about the extra work for you, moderators, to delete one of my double posts if you choose. I'll eventually figure out where I should be.... anywhere but at the computer right now would be a good start though!

If you're talking a 747 or 847, come on in. For everything but repair, you'll fit the best in here vs other forums.
Well, at least it doesn't matter to me. Maybe others may chime in and say they don't want our standards to drop that far :D
Just kidding. I alsways liked Wells and Ex-Cell-O machines.
JR

If you're talking a 747 or 847, come on in. For everything but repair, you'll fit the best in here vs other forums.
Well, at least it doesn't matter to me. Maybe others may chime in and say they don't want our standards to drop that far :D
Just kidding. I alsways liked Wells and Ex-Cell-O machines.
JR

747 vari-speed. I believe late 1970s.

Considered quite a few BPs and a couple other WIs first. Almost went BP, but the seller of this provided more focused pictures & video of the ways etc., and was quicker to piece together a deal on a lathe, and combined shipping with it.

Thanks! See you around.

Back