Hello,

I'm new here, but does anybody know of a high end browser based CAM solution

Thanks

Zac

Hello,

I'm new here, but does anybody know of a high end browser based CAM solution

Thanks

Zac

Hey how are you? I've used Fusion 360 and it is amazing! they require a small app to download but they are soon releasing an all browser based version you might be interested in. Go to Autodesk.com to check it out! Great pricing too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey how are you? I've used Fusion 360 and it is amazing! they require a small app to download but they are soon releasing an all browser based version you might be interested in. Go to Autodesk.com to check it out! Great pricing too!

Fusion360 is not browser based....yet.
I thought I heard of an addin for OnShape, might be worth looking into if you can't wait for Fusion.

Yeah On-Shape is another one to look at also, just not sure if it has cam tho. I think I took it for a test drive and didn't notice a cam section.

I gave John Hirschtick a little friendly jabbing on Twitter over OnShape's lack of integrated CAM. He basically replied with "Just wait a bit..."

Integrated CAM is becoming a basic feature in any serious CAD system. OnShape isn't run by idiots, but it's a startup with a big hill to climb and only $120 Million in funding (sort of lean to boot up a real-deal CAD/CAM company). I do think they are moving in that direction though, because the market demands it.

Back