What's new
What's new

Changing multiple holes sizes of same diameter at same time using MCX 6

jprobst

Cast Iron
I have about 20 different files with hundreds of .0625" hole geometry and I need to change all of those holes to .125" diameter. Is there a way to change all of them in one shot? It would take 15 hours to change them all individually. I have tried using the select all button and I put in the correct diameter to select all of the holes. But when I use the anaylze button to change them I have to do each one individually. Please help. I do not have 15 hours to spend changing all of these hole sizes.

Is there a reason why you are changing the design? I am sure you can pick the arcs and tell MC to drill the holes with any size tool you want...

There is a chook to do this that you can download from CNC Software's website. go to mastercam.com and in their download section look for "Arc MultiEdit". There is a version/patch for X6. slick and easy to use

The reason I have to change the holes sizes is because they are .dx files for a laser cutting program. Forgot to mention that. I will the multiedit. Thank you.

Back