What's new
What's new

CNC programer machinist wanted for custom project

I'm currently in the market for someone who is willing and able to work with me in producing custom contoured parts out of 303 stainless and aluminum. Some of these parts are the size of jewelry and some are about the size of a bread box. All of this work is completely custom, and this is not manufacturing. I would prefer to avoid large companies as they have too many annoying little hoops just to start talking about the project. I would prefer this project be done asap, but there isn't a rush on this project as it is a form of art. I've yet to find a fitting description for this project as well.

If you know how to program CNC equipment for machining contours on a small scale and have access to the necessary equipment, please contact me so we can discuss possibilities.

I am still developing prints for each of these parts. If you can create a custom part from a hand made print, then you should be able to assist me.
thank you for your time and attention
-nick

I'm currently in the market for someone who is willing and able to work with me in producing custom contoured parts out of 303 stainless and aluminum. Some of these parts are the size of jewelry and some are about the size of a bread box. All of this work is completely custom, and this is not manufacturing. I would prefer to avoid large companies as they have too many annoying little hoops just to start talking about the project. I would prefer this project be done asap, but there isn't a rush on this project as it is a form of art. I've yet to find a fitting description for this project as well.

If you know how to program CNC equipment for machining contours on a small scale and have access to the necessary equipment, please contact me so we can discuss possibilities.

I am still developing prints for each of these parts. If you can create a custom part from a hand made print, then you should be able to assist me.
-nick

Would you need 3D Solid Models first, then the machined parts after you've approved?
I'm a prototyper/modelmaker for 25 yrs and now instruct at ASU. so I would be willing.

-nick
Do you still need help?

Back