What's new
What's new

Delcam 2016 demo version or price... pleeeease heeelp!

hoezap

Plastic
Hello

Thank you for reading my post

I would like to know if there is a free demo version of Delcam PowerMill and Powershape 2016 or the cost of the full version and if you might have any discount if you buy a full version when your company is already using this software

Any support according this matter will be very appreciative

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Hello.

You can download a demo of feature cam and your distributor will probably provide you with a demo of the other two.Why not contact them and see. Also, what do you mean you are already using the thing? Do you jut need to renew your licence?

Delcam will not give you a copy for demo. They will come in with a laptop and show you around but that is it. My last contract we had 20+ seats of power shape, power mill, tool maker, electrode maker, even had a writeup as the largest Delcam user in China but if we wanted to see a module we had to wait on the sales guy to come show us. Feature cam on the other hand is no problem. You can get a full functioning dongle to use for 30 days of $50.

Now that they have gone cloud based I would not even consider Delcam anymore. Just me, But I don't want to have to be 100% dependent on the internet.

Back