What's new
What's new

does anybody have a Haas SY post processor for featurecam

What version? I have one for 2015 for ST20Y. Why did your reseller not give it to you? I called and had one in 5 minutes.

not my machine or my seat, trying to get a machine goin for a guy down the street that doesnt have a cam package that can handle his machine. And version is 2014

Last edited:
Ouch, Declan quit putting mill turn and 4 axis post in the standard packaged in 2014 because so many thieves where using pirated versions. You will have a hard time finding that post since now once you update to the next version the post will not convert back ( Neat little trick they added) so unless you find someone with an old version you may be in trouble. Best thing is to call Christian at Declam salt lake and get one. If your buddy is using a cracked version then he will just have to use the X build and modify the base Fanuc turn post that came with it. Building a Y axis post plus adding polar interpolation for c axis is not hard but needs to be proven out with much caution.

A little off topic but I come from an Adobe background where a program seat is about 1000. Are CAM software that costly to produce? Could they be so much more complicated than After Effects, etc. These extraordinary cost likely help guys rationalize using cracked versions. Afterall, not every man with a VMC profits 10,000 a month. I am lucky that I am in tech school now and was given a 3 year Educational Inventor/HSM Pro by AutoDesk. My VMC is really just a learning tool as I dont make money with it now. Very generous and smart as I will surely buy what I know when I get out. Just my worthless .02$

Back