What's new
What's new

DXF art files

Son of Sam

Aluminum
Looking for a place to get some dxf line art files that I can scale for some of my projects.
Specifically I would like enforcer skull, skull and crossbones, rifle bullet. I can create the rifle bullet if need be because I have those dimensions and can draw it. But the others would be difficult for me to draw. I know there are some programs like BobArt that will take clipart and convert it. But I really dont think its worth the investment in this case.
If anyone has a link to some actual free dxf art or would be willing to share some of those files please reply or PM me.

what is an enforcer skull
41TCXqweTZL._SY355_.jpg

If you find an image you like I might be able to convert it for you. I have the software, but not all images have worked well. Simple line art works best.

J. Clear

Thank you for the files. I will look into the copyright infringement. The logo is everywhere so I never considered a license issue, but its worth looking into if I decide to put it on a part that will be sold.

Thank you for the files. I will look into the copyright infringement. The logo is everywhere so I never considered a license issue, but its worth looking into if I decide to put it on a part that will be sold.

Not a problem,

I believe it might look a little more familiar when displayed like this ;)

Attachments

• the_punisher-logo.jpg
    the_punisher-logo.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10,078
in case you are unaware of softwares that aren't vector. Illustrator, and corel draw both do a fine job. Photoshop will not help with this due to the fact that it is bitmap rather than vector. You can open a vector file .ai, .cdr .eps then save as or export to a .dxf file.

Looking for a place to get some dxf line art files that I can scale for some of my projects.
Specifically I would like enforcer skull, skull and crossbones, rifle bullet. I can create the rifle bullet if need be because I have those dimensions and can draw it. But the others would be difficult for me to draw. I know there are some programs like BobArt that will take clipart and convert it. But I really dont think its worth the investment in this case.
If anyone has a link to some actual free dxf art or would be willing to share some of those files please reply or PM me.

You should read this article 13 Sites with Free DXF Designs

Back