What's new
What's new

Gibbscam Help Please M03/ M05

Sierevello1

Aluminum
I am trying to figure out how to turn my spindle on and off using Gibbscam. This is a 3-axis Anilam Crusader Mill.

Is there a checkbox somewhere I an not checking or is there something wrong with my post?

Thanks,
Steve

What are you using for a post? There are no tick boxes, if you have a value in the RPM field and the post is setup correctly it should output a M3 Sxxxx. If you have compost you can try your hand at creating a post with it otherwise you'll need to either find one or talk to your reseller about getting one.

Or you can talk to Paul at Posthaste and he'll likely have a more cost effective alternative. I'm assuming you are not on maintenance and in need of an alternative.

Thinking about your problem and seeing that this is a 3-axis Anilam Crusader Mill I have to ask if this is a retrofitted or converted knee mill. Is it possible that you have to turn it on manually regardless of what your code says. Many of these mills Per OSHA regulations are not,, cannot be configured to turn on through the program. I have had several B/P EZ-traks and Proto Traks.....they all required the operator to turn on the spindle.

Make Chips Boys !

Ron

Back