What's new
What's new

How to contact delcam forum admins

hoezap

Plastic
Hello

Thank you for entering

I am trying to register to the Delcam User Forum • Index page, but I get this message below
The e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used.

I am using hotmail email address and yahoo, and I do have the same problem with both of them

On the FAQ section suggests to contact the admins but it does not allow to to that since I am not registered

Any help will be very appreciative

Thank you in advance for your support

Yupp, the original Delcam forums for all Delcam products have been re-implemented on ADSK:

Delcam User Forum • View topic - Thank you

Original forums do remain available for searches or past posts, but they are otherwise permanently closed for any new posts.
I believe all moderators or Delcam employees have now autodesk's E-mail addresses.

Of course, the question now may be how many of them remained after the buyout ....

Yupp, the original Delcam forums for all Delcam products have been re-implemented on ADSK:

Delcam User Forum • View topic - Thank you

Original forums do remain available for searches or past posts, but they are otherwise permanently closed for any new posts.
I believe all moderators or Delcam employees have now autodesk's E-mail addresses.

Of course, the question now may be how many of them remained after the buyout ....

My limited understanding of it is that ( as I am wont to call them ) The Boys In Birmingham were left alone, up until now. However, I have heard that this might be changing. I certainly hope not. I am not too fond AD's behaviours, historically speaking. I had hoped that they would stick to what they said, back when they bought them. That being that they had some money that might otherwise be taxed while at the same time recognizing that Delcam had built the hands down best packages in the world, bearing the best toolpathing, and decided it would be beneficial to own them. I was told ( back then ) that they would not interfere in any way with their operations.

Of course, that changed almost immediately, with the licensing change.

And now there is talk of other changes coming.

I would not find it unbelievable that the original Boys might jump ship soon, and shortly after find themselves in a new venture.

Just my own two pfennig.

Back