What's new
What's new

I tried to use FeatureCAM maintenance this morning

wheelieking71

Diamond
And learned: I wasted my fucking money paying my damn maintenance. What a fucking joke.
None-existent would be an upgrade! At least then I wouldn't feel ass-raped.

Yeah, well...
Thankfully I've had FC for a while and the initial babysteps were taken a long time ago.
OTOH I would not dream of installing and then relying only on the latest release.

Seriously, have you seen the release notes on the latest service pack?
Not one, not a SINGLE ONE "upgrade" or "improvement" in it.
Everything is either a fix for a crash or fix for a non-functionality.

I am on maintenance so have the new stuff, but sticking with V21 for as long as I can.

Yeah, well...
Thankfully I've had FC for a while and the initial babysteps were taken a long time ago.
OTOH I would not dream of installing and then relying only on the latest release.

Seriously, have you seen the release notes on the latest service pack?
Not one, not a SINGLE ONE "upgrade" or "improvement" in it.
Everything is either a fix for a crash or fix for a non-functionality.

I am on maintenance so have the new stuff, but sticking with V21 for as long as I can.

We are in the exact same boat. I've been using FeatureCAM since 2007. I am past babysteps LOL.
I am also on Maintenance, AND running V21 as well. 21.6.0.27 to be exact.

I have not however even looked at the new stuff.

All I wanted this morning was to ask if they had a newer Brother post than the one it came with in 2015.
I could not find one single damn reference to post-support anywhere. It's like they don't have post support anymore.
Ahhhhh! Fuck AutoDICKS!

I haven't been as mad at anything since my ex cheated on me well over 20 years ago, as I am at AutoDICKS.

Last edited:
Whoa, somebody actually called me. And, actually seemed like he wanted to help. I'm flabbergasted over here.
I tried to be as nice as I could.

Back