What's new
What's new

integrex problem

IS

Plastic
please help me out . my integrex sy 200 is giving problem .
error : 394 ATc contoller malfunctioning.
Alarm does not stop we worked with the alarm on for 2 days. But now all the axis have stopped working. please help me out it is very urgent if any of u can please. thanks
my [email protected]

Your machine is telling you you have a problem with the toolchanger. I'm well familiar with this since we have had recurring problems with this error since we've installed our machine, although as I find each little problem, it gets more and more reliable.

The issue is the control thinks you have a tool changer problem. It can be a physical problem where the shifter doesn't line up with the tool in the chain so it can't pick up the tool and place it in the tool changer arm. Often you'll hear the air blast blowing away happily to clue you in to this. It's an alignment issue. Sometimes the chain will rotate so you can put away the current tool, or maybe pick up a tool for a tool change, and a blob of grease on the proximity switch screws up the controls logic. (it thinks the pocket is occupied when it's really empty truing to put the tool back).

The solution is to go into the maintenance mode and slowly try to jog through a tool change cycle to ascertain the problem.

Back