What's new
What's new

Mastercam University

Nickvivona

Plastic
Hey guys did anyone tried mastercam U? i know is $249 per class right? is it worth it? how hard is it?
i know you can learn mastercam from other sources , but it would be nice to have the official certification.
does anyone have an official certification from mastercam associate or professional?
thank you

I have a cert from the Mastercam basic milling class I took years ago. Probably almost* worth the cost of the paper it was printed on...

*The instructor was excellent, but the class, IMO, was just too big with apparently no pre-req's. There were a few "me's" there with pc experience and some cad/cam background, and there were some who could not grasp how to do a "file> save as" :bawling:

edit: This was not Mastercam U, it was a week long class at the local reseller's training facility.

Hey guys did anyone tried mastercam U? i know is $249 per class right? is it worth it? how hard is it?
i know you can learn mastercam from other sources , but it would be nice to have the official certification.
does anyone have an official certification from mastercam associate or professional?
thank you
I have the mill and lathe level3 Associate cert i think it is. It was good training to help the transition from v9 to x5, and pretty inexpensive. Only problem is there is no reference material so if you don't quite remember something you're screwed.

I'd suggest a different source that allows you unlimited access after you've taken the course or which has a workbook at the least.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back