What's new
What's new

Post processor edits in Mastercam? Tutorials?

huleo

Hot Rolled
I have done some edits to all our posts but have always wanted to get "the bible" on post architecture and word descriptions so I can take it a step further. I think the generic posts are well done and work well but I would like to understand it all a bit better. I have been looking for tutorials and such. I realize companies make a living writing them so not all that "in the open" compared to the programming of parts. As soon as you search around for post stuff, things go silent. I have just learned it is better to do these things in house to actually get what we want and sometimes not knowing what we want or need until we come across an issue, where doing a simple edit makes life easier.

I have done some edits to all our posts but have always wanted to get "the bible" on post architecture and word descriptions so I can take it a step further. I think the generic posts are well done and work well but I would like to understand it all a bit better. I have been looking for tutorials and such. I realize companies make a living writing them so not all that "in the open" compared to the programming of parts. As soon as you search around for post stuff, things go silent. I have just learned it is better to do these things in house to actually get what we want and sometimes not knowing what we want or need until we come across an issue, where doing a simple edit makes life easier.

Your reseller can provide you a copy of the post documentation.

Back