What's new
What's new

Mastercam X Mill Level 3 Cost

That depends on how much the reseller thinks you can spend.

I've seen quotes mentioned here that range from $18,000 up to a quote I got that was over $30K.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a posted price so that eveyone paid the same thing?

Dan

So $12,000 isn't too bad of a price for MasterCam Mill Level 3?

Ok guys where can it be found cheaper, e-mail info if you would.

Thanks

James DeGroat

I know someone that is trying to get out of their purchase of mastercamm. He has had it a couple years and has the recent update, He contacted them and has the go ahead to transfer ownership. PM or e-mail me if you want more info. Its Mill version, 10, but i dont know much about mastercamm except i didnt like it LOL

I would sure like to find a way to get Mastercam Mill Level 3 really cheap. Any ideas ??? Tom
The only way you will get it really cheap is by making a copy of someone elses which is THEFT! If I find out that any CAD programs or CNC programs were generated on stolen software they are not allowed in my shop! People who copy software, especially the high end stuff are THIEVES and should be prosecuted if you ask me.

If you want MC then search out certified resellers and look for the best deal.

I have two seats of MAstercam. I have mill level 3 with solids as well as entery lathe. I also bought two seats of MCU to verify code. I paid I think $16K for the first seat (complete) and I think $12k for the second seat as they have a multi seat discount.
I paid for my first seat in less than a month. the second seat paid for itself in about two weeks. No kidding.

PBMW,
How do you find MCU?

I quickly brushed through the free download and stopped using it as I found It would not run macros, could be that I missed something in the settings or maybe there was a plug in that is not available until I purchased the software or it does not support them. Not 100% sure
So I haven't yet given up.

When I run mastercam to produce a toolpath I just quickly check my posts to verify my code.
But I'm aware that this will probably bite me in the ass down the line.

How exactly do you I quickly check my post with thousands of lines of code!

I cannot.

I'm not sure if it does macros or not. I don't "as a rule" use them. I have in the past, but have little reason to now.
MCU works nocely for what I ask it to do which is to verify the code not the NCI file.

Back