What's new
What's new

Haas /centroid

Hallpack

Plastic
Hi I have 2000 haas vf3 with its boards shot
Spoke to haas UK and they came back with a very silly price. I only need xyz and spindle
No tool changer or high gear are needed so I spoke to centroid about the acorn board to get started and moving then move on to the oak board and got a thumbs up . The new board came and is fitted and it will be running as a stepper drive just to prove
The problem is I have 8wires going from the haas driver to the acorn board and only need 4 I've tried everything and at best the bed does little jumps and the drive alarm flashing just know I will have the same problem with the spindle as anyone done this before with a haas and can do me a wiring diagram
Regards Mike
it's a new business and haven't the cash to go full hog a the moment just need a wiz kid to show me what I'm missing

Last edited:
Hi I have 2000 haas vf3 with its boards shot
Spoke to has UK and they came back with a very silly price. I only need xyz and spindle
No tool changer or high gear are needed so I spoke to centroid about the acorn board to get started and prove it then move on to the oak board and got a thumbs up . The new board came and is fitted and it will be running as a stepper drive just to prove
The problem is I have 8wires going from the haas driver to the acorn board and only need 4 I've tried everything and at best the bed does little jumps and the drive alarm flashing just know I will have the same problem with the spindle as anyone done this before with a haas and can do me a wiring diagram
Regards Mike

I put a Centroid M400 on my mill. I did the whole deal though, nothing half assed and it has been flawless for years.

Hi I would love to do that but it's a new business and haven't the cash to go full hog a the moment just need a wiz kid to show me what I'm missing

Back