What's new
What's new

Minor Esprit annoyance- any ideas?

John in CA

Hot Rolled
Been working with Esprit for a few months now and love it... very capable software. I downloaded a 3-axis mill post processor off of the Esprit web site, and against all my apprehensions it actually posts code almost perfectly the way I want to see it, very little tweaking necessary.

My only problem: the post processor doesn't generate the little end-of-block semicolons, and I was unable to find an option in the drop down menus to add them, so I've been adding each one by hand. I've gotten pretty fast at it, but it's still a headache on a long program.

I haven't checked the Esprit website for an answer yet, but I'll be doing that next, just thought I'd ask here first as this is my go-to resource. Any Esprit users here dealt with this?

End of block

John, the information your looking for is covered in the post processer help section of esprit. Open it up and do a search for ENDOFBLOCK Symbolic Code and it gives you all the info you need to do this. Hope this helps.

John,

I have a copy of Esprit 2013 and am searching for a simple 3 Axis Post Processor file. would you be receptive to sharing one with me? I have home built CNC router that I am attempting to output some code to.

Thank you much,
Scot

Back