What's new
What's new

NEEDED: Baldor servo motor connector wiring diagram pin out

aninventor

Aluminum
I have a set of Baldor DC servo motors from a knee mill that had a Dynapath System 20. The motors are Baldor Catalogue number 4203623. I want to test them for use on my CNC mill project.

These motors have a large Cannon connector with a total of 16 pins. There are 12 pins in an outer circle and 4 more pins in an inner circle, two of which are larger and carry the motor current. I need the pin out designations for this connector so I know what pin goes to what connection inside the motor. The motor should have internal tachometer and encoder connections. These are 25+ year old motors but I suspect Baldor has a standard wiring scheme that they have used for years, but darned if I can find one on their site. Their search engine pulls up nothing for this older motor, so I am currently stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If someone has wiring diagrams for a Dynapath 10 or 20 with Baldor DC servos that show the motor connector pin outs - i would greatly appreciate a copy of it.

I have noticed that the cable for an Anilam 3300 DC servo system uses the same connector and similar Baldor motors, so a connector pin out for an Anilam 3300 may also work.

If anyone has 3 of the cable plugs that go into this motor connector - I could use those as well.

Back