Bruce Nelson is online now Stainless
    Wisconsin (from May to November); Florida (from November to May)

Default Robert White, creator of FastSurf

Does anyone have any information of whatever became of Robert White, after the problems of Cadkey and Baystate Technologies? I am an admirer of his positive contributions to the development of cad/cam for the PC, especially for his creation and manipulation of surfaces.

Lord Byron

thermite is offline Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Nelson View Post
    Does anyone have any information of whatever became of Robert White, after the problems of Cadkey and Baystate Technologies? I am an admirer of his positive contributions to the development of cad/cam for the PC, especially for his creation and manipulation of surfaces.

Lord Byron
    "Colourful history" and "interesting times", Robert has had. Still being heard from in easier-to-find places as of earlier this very year than some he has occupied earlier-on .

PM's toolset breaks the URI, so stick a "dubbyah dubbyah dubbyah dot see enn see dot com" in front of:

" /forums/cadkey_keycreator/143379-any_keycreator_users_out_there.html "

Second post is from himself.

Bill
    Last edited by thermite; 09-15-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Robert White is offline Plastic

Default Thanks for asking Bruce

Thanks for asking Bruce

Still battling to be paid for FastSURF/FastSOLID.
    Here is my latest result:

11-11828 - Robert White v. Kubotek Corp., et al

It might not look promising to most readers, but it is the clearest, most complete, and most erroneous ruling by a court in this case to date.
    Iíll be filing yet another appeal in the First Circuit on this ruling within a few months (my fifth so far)
    If you have heard anything about the US Supreme Court ruling in Stern v Marshall (Ana Nicole Smith v here rich deceased husbandís son) you might realize the Supreme Court says the bankruptcy courts have bitten off way more authority to decide issues than the constitution allows.
    That was certainly the situation in CADKEY' bankruptcy in my opinion and that is what I am appealing.
    I anticipate seeking Supreme Court review (my fourth so far) of the following questions:
    1. Can a bankruptcy judge issue an injunction against a creditor(me) suing a perjurious buyer(Kubotek) in a contested bankruptcy sale conducted absent a fair return for creditors, and
    2. Can a bankruptcy judge enjoin an action against actual fraudulent conveyance committed in a contested bankruptcy sale conducted absent a fair return for creditors.
    For those who gots to know the good professor George Kuney's book on this case is available from Westlaw at:

Kuney's Bamboozled: Anatomy of a Bankruptcy: Baystate v. Bowers and its Aftermath

Dan B is offline Hot Rolled

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear you are still fighting this so many years later. As a former customer of yours, I've had an interest in your case, hoping that you would be vindicated. It's disheartening to know that you still have to endure this ordeal.

If anyone wants to have faith in the system, they're going to have to look elsewhere.

Good luck,

Dan

Robert White is offline Plastic

Default Not to worry

Dan,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Not to worry.
    Iíve learned so much about the courts and law.
    I am privileged to write about it.
    Who knows ---.

R. Storey White