What's new
What's new

SolidCAM postprocessor 2014

So just exactly what are you trying to accomplish here? You say you write FOR SolidCam but only have a gmail account?
You constantly post you have post for solidcam even when people are asking for a post for other software you stick out a post about solidcam. Are you trying to sell post or just give them away?

SolidcamX Scam

So just exactly what are you trying to accomplish here? You say you write FOR SolidCam but only have a gmail account?
You constantly post you have post for solidcam even when people are asking for a post for other software you stick out a post about solidcam. Are you trying to sell post or just give them away?

Just want to give everyone an update on the solidcamx guy.. I have received a non working post processor after waiting 3 months and paying $1000 for this. I was told that he had a working post on hand ready to go, but as soon as he received my money, he said he had to build it.. He says he stands behind the post 100% but when you notify him of a problem, Its like contacting the voyager 1 in space! You don't hear from him for almost 2 weeks. Please don't waste your time or money dealing with this guy as he is refusing to fix or refund my money.

If anyone wants to purchase any 4x or lathe post that I have please contact me as I have a few that I'm sure someone could use.

Back