What's new
What's new

Only need to upload.....Help.

Malcolm-Greig

Plastic
I am new to this forum.
And have not been doing any programing for a good number of years.
I am looking for FREE software to upload programs (already written) from a PC to a few Mazak machines, 2 with a Mazatrol 32T and one with a 6T.

I am not looking for anyone to hijack this thread and talk about pirates (I live in Indonesia and we have the real thing here).

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Malcolm

I am new to this forum.
I am looking for FREE software to upload programs (already written) from a PC to a few Mazak machines, 2 with a Mazatrol 32T and one with a 6T.

I am not looking for anyone to hijack this thread and talk about pirates (I live in Indonesia and we have the real thing here).

Regards
Malcolm

if I don't have a DNC software on the computer to the CNC I use Windows HyperTerminal. works great as a back up also if you have problems with the handshaking between the PC and Control.

I am new to this forum.

Regards
Malcolm
You can download this FREE DNC software from the link below.
FREE DNC

You can connect only 1 CNC machine through the PC's COM ports with the free version. The solution to use software with more than 1 machine is to move communication cable from one machine to another.

You can download this FREE DNC software from the link below.
FREE DNC

You can connect only 1 CNC machine through the PC's COM ports with the free version. The solution to use software with more than 1 machine is to move communication cable from one machine to another.

Brujogrunch,
Thanks for this but Free download is not working.

550 /pub/ncnet/ncnetlite70.exe: No such file or directory

Guess my next question is what free DNC software is out there?

I am quite willing to carry the laptop to the machine to upload the program. (these guys are punching the programs in by hand).

Guess my next question is what free DNC software is out there?

I am quite willing to carry the laptop to the machine to upload the program. (these guys are punching the programs in by hand).

Again HyperTerminal....try it you'll like it and it's already on your PC.

just have to set it up just like the old modem days, com port, baud rate, xon xoff and so on.

Attachments

• hyper.JPG
    hyper.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 123
If you have Mazatrol programs, not EIA programs for your Mazaks, good luck finding anything for free. If you find something to transfer Mazatrol programming legitimately for free, I will be second in line to download it.

Now I am a bit confused>>>>I see on another forum that someone uses a SD card and a reader on each machine......Is this easier? Better?

are you using RS232? Hyper works just like DNC software, or modem for connecting to ftp sites, it uses the same options as surfcams SDNC.

Back