What's new
What's new

Will My Fusion 360 Subscription Auto Renew on Amazon for $25?

munruh

Hot Rolled
I was using Fusion with a startup trial license. When it became available on sale on Amazon for $25 for a year I jumped for it. It is set to auto renew July 12. Has anyone had this happen, does it auto renew for $25 or will it revert back to $300? Autodesk called me yesterday and they have a special to renew for $50 till the end of this month, however if mine auto renews on Amazon for $25 in a couple weeks that is pointless. Any experience with Amazon and Fusion 360?

I was using Fusion with a startup trial license. When it became available on sale on Amazon for $25 for a year I jumped for it. It is set to auto renew July 12. Has anyone had this happen, does it auto renew for $25 or will it revert back to $300? Autodesk called me yesterday and they have a special to renew for $50 till the end of this month, however if mine auto renews on Amazon for $25 in a couple weeks that is pointless. Any experience with Amazon and Fusion 360?

It was $300 for me got on Black Friday Special like 1.5 years ago now.

I think the best place to ask is the Fusion360 forum, upon second thought after the last tool change, I would ask Amazon first. If the answer is $25 make sure you have documentation. It looks like that is what you will be paying though :D.

Fusion Loyalty promotion thru 6/30

This is Jeff Hanlin, an account manager from Autodesk for Fusion 360. Amazon is no longer an authorized Autodesk distribution partner, so your subscription cannot renew.

To replace Fusion subscriptions thru Amazon or contracts that recently expired, the Loyalty promotion has started and will run thru Friday the 30th and offers $50 annual Fusion subscriptions from the Autodesk e-Store.
This is over 83% off the regular price!

Here is the link for which the pricing has already updated:
Checkout

Contact me for questions and thanks for using Fusion!

Jeff Hanlin
Fusion 360 Account Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
1550 Wewatta St, Suite 600
Denver, CO 80202

Direct# 720-851-0803

This is Jeff Hanlin, an account manager from Autodesk for Fusion 360. Amazon is no longer an authorized Autodesk distribution partner, so your subscription cannot renew.

To replace Fusion subscriptions thru Amazon or contracts that recently expired, the Loyalty promotion has started and will run thru Friday the 30th and offers $50 annual Fusion subscriptions from the Autodesk e-Store.
This is over 83% off the regular price!

Here is the link for which the pricing has already updated:
Checkout

Contact me for questions and thanks for using Fusion!

Jeff Hanlin
Fusion 360 Account Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
1550 Wewatta St, Suite 600
Denver, CO 80202

Direct# 720-851-0803

Thanks for chiming in Jeff! I contacted Amazon last night and I have an email transcript of our confirmation confirming that it will renew for $25. Now I'm not sure what to do. I'm inclined to believe you though over them. I'm not sure how they will handle it if it doesn't renew.

I would assume that the Amazon representative you are working with doesn't know that they are no an authorized vendor since 3/31 and can't transact Autodesk orders including for renewals. Very interesting though.

Back