What's new
What's new

WorkNC V19 Display Question

Render

Aluminum
Hi Guys

I have recently had an upgrade to the work PC and when our IT guy has laded and setup WorkNC the edges of the models are really thick compared to my old Computer. I know that there is a way to adjust the tolerance and appearance of the lines but can't for the life of me remember how to get the box up. What I do remember is that the box is about the size of the Cursor setting box and that possibly you need to be in WorkNC Cad.

Does anyone know how to change it?

I Have attached a screen shot from each computer to show what I am talking about.
Existing.jpgNew.jpg

Cheers

Andrew

Kindly re attach the attachments. It doesn't look clear.

Hi Guys

I have recently had an upgrade to the work PC and when our IT guy has laded and setup WorkNC the edges of the models are really thick compared to my old Computer. I know that there is a way to adjust the tolerance and appearance of the lines but can't for the life of me remember how to get the box up. What I do remember is that the box is about the size of the Cursor setting box and that possibly you need to be in WorkNC Cad.

Does anyone know how to change it?

I Have attached a screen shot from each computer to show what I am talking about.
View attachment 175033View attachment 175034

Cheers

Andrew

Back