What's new
What's new

5 years experience minium....

CJPizza

Plastic
Hello all,

I am a young want to be machinist that wants to learn to program, design, and Create functional and awesome things.
I'm looking for an employer who is willing to bet on personality and work ethic to get a new employee who is excited to learn and expand their knowledge.

Currently machining experience is writing a few simple CNC programs and running them. 6 months experience on a knee mill and drill press.

I have worked in a complex assembly job for 5 years now and done machining part of that time, I want to move forward and spend some time really making chips. If anyone has a low skill position that can allow for growth I would be excited to see that.

maintenance machinist

Hello all,

I am a young want to be machinist that wants to learn to program, design, and Create functional and awesome things.
I'm looking for an employer who is willing to bet on personality and work ethic to get a new employee who is excited to learn and expand their knowledge.

Currently machining experience is writing a few simple CNC programs and running them. 6 months experience on a knee mill and drill press.

I have worked in a complex assembly job for 5 years now and done machining part of that time, I want to move forward and spend some time really making chips. If anyone has a low skill position that can allow for growth I would be excited to see that.

i had a job as a maintenance machinist for 12 years. i would repair machines but often was asked by boss and engineers to make repair parts or have machine operate better by designing upgrades. sometimes you start out on that kind of job just doing disassembly and cleaning and reassembling equipment. it can take a few years til they start to trust you doing complex machining work.
.......... but it was a great job. designing stuff on computer, make parts, install, test, see how much better machine performs. when i left job the boss said if not for my work, the place would have closed years earlier. it was a great job but those types are hard to find sometimes.

Job isn't going south I'm getting ahhh kicked out of the nest for and being told to go experience the wide world. Mom and dad are ready to see me move on.

Ohio sounds interesting would love to hear about opportunities.

DMF_TomB: That sound like an opportunity i could jump at just haven't seen anything in that realm.

It is wonderful that you have such a desire to develop and grow. You sure will be a success if you do not stop believing in themselves and limitless possibilities.
As for the company, which will be ready to take you as a young professional, try to look on myjobrating.com, there are many comments left by workers on a variety of companies, from which you will get a complete picture of where you'd better go.

Back