What's new
What's new

Aerospace - CNC Master Machinist / Quality Inspector - Wanted in Westminster MD

InclementDeath

Plastic
We are currently accepting Job offers at Land Sea Air Manufacturing, in the search of experienced Machinists, and Quality Inspectors.

We do high precision aerospace work, with tight tolerances and tighter expectations. We have multiple 3, 4, and 5 Axis workstations, including horizontal and vertical mills, along with some 3 axis lathes. If you are interested in applying, please email me at [email protected] with a resume and a little bit of information about yourself.

Might be good to list benefits, pay potential, pre-requirements, and the like to save wasted communication and time at your end and the other.

Yes much is on your site and it looks like a good outfit. and a great location.

Land Sea Air Manufacturing offers:

Multiple career path opportunities. We want our team members to succeed and grow with us.
Constant education and training in an AS9100 environment.
Competitive compensation. Fair market value.
A strong benefits package. Medical and dental.
401K retirement. With company contribution.
Paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
Overtime opportunities.

Every single time I see the phrase "competitive compensation" it has meant they were paying about half the rate required for a real machinist. I think it's corporate speak for "we're only looking for the most desperate people who will take peanuts and like it".

Every single time I see the phrase "competitive compensation" it has meant they were paying about half the rate required for a real machinist. I think it's corporate speak for "we're only looking for the most desperate people who will take peanuts and like it".

Yup...............usually the going rate for the area/region. Shows they won't go above and beyond to attract and keep good workers.

Back