What's new
What's new

CNC Operator/Programmer Positions in SE Wisconsin

Often, one of the unknowns that makes people take pause and hesitate is not knowing what a prospective new shop looks like, how well kept it is, or what the actual working conditions are like. I would encourage people considering a career change to visit the Instagram feed that Cash has. Speaking as someone that knows the feed and is very familiar with the actual place, it is a fair gauge to judge it by.

The Kinetic Co., Inc. (@knifemakerkinetic) • Instagram photos and videos
( and yes, that is Cash actually working in the pictures )

This is an excellent opportunity for a number of people to improve their situations and lives.

I'm not interested, I moved away from the cold!:D I just wanted to say it was cool you guys are offering relocation assistance, that is how I moved into my (sort of) current job.

I'm not interested, I moved away from the cold!:D I just wanted to say it was cool you guys are offering relocation assistance, that is how I moved into my (sort of) current job.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

Is a bit over rated.....:D

Fawk Florida... give me the cold. No skeeters in winter.

Cash, would you consider a Canuck?
I see you're right up in Milwaukee.
Is there reasonable farm land within driving range, or is it 25K\acre dairy like around here?

Lots of farmland to the south of us.

Racine County is directly south. Pretty much all farmland. As far as per acre costs- I am not sure where it is at.

I grew up on a horse farm 20 mins south.

I guess this is where I got my mechanical ability from, working on the tractors with my Dad from about 5 years old on.....

Back