What's new
What's new

Tool Room Positions - Chicago NW Suburb

ls1king000

Plastic
Hello, my name is Edward and I have a family owned and operated business in the north west suburbs of Chicago. We manufacture aerosol valves, my grandfather started this company from the ground up and was the first in the industry to mass produce. This August we will be celebrating our 70th anniversary. Our business is growing and we are expanding!!!

I have a couple of positions available. The first one is for cleaning and maintaining molds for plastic injection molding department. I'm looking for someone who has the right "touch" when it comes to handling the components. Most of the components are of high tolerance (+/- .0002") and are very delicate and expensive. The molds often need cleaning and since I make many different style parts, changing overs are required to meet customers orders and our schedule.

Another position is a mechanic for the punch press and spring winding department. The dies are also of very tight tolerances and require resharpening - reshaping as well as change overs depending customer orders. Machine maintenance and repair (air compressors, spring winders, punch presses) is also needed. General electric knowledge is beneficial to this position.

Salary is negotiable based on experience. Both positions are full-time and first shift. We provide a health insurance package after 90 days and paid vacations after one year. Must have some sort of knowledge of rough tool room work (lathe, mill, grinder) all EDM, precision grinding and final work is done on the outside. Must have knowledge of reading blueprints. Must have some sort of experience with measuring devices and gauges. Will start the first 90 days at $20-25/hr and can renegotiate at that time.

Feel free to send your resume to [email protected]

Regards
Edward

Last edited:

Back